Sunday 6 February 2011

Red is the colour

Darling father is, as I may have mentioned, a devout Liverpool FC fan. Today was good.

I am not sure whether this has influenced little bear, but little bear has announced that he LOVES red, he wants everything red, he wants a red vest.

Of all the colours most likely to run in the wash, in my experience, red is the worst offender. Little bear already has pink vests.

I am considering using this to see whether I can get little bear to wear long sleeves (if it is a red t shirt) or even - shock horror - a sweater. Little bear doesn't like sweaters and grumbles if he is in long sleeves.

I don't think I will try it, however, as the wind will change and little bear will then be enamoured by yellow or green. This is one very good reason why I refuse to spend a lot on little bear's clothes.

However he is wandering around saying 'hup, hup, hup' a lot as his trainers have arrived and he does look the bobby dazzler.

No comments: