Tuesday 1 February 2011

Grumpy

My arm hurt too much to have a good night last night and I was out of the house at 8.30 with little bear full of breakfast, clean and dressed to go to the drs, but I had the wrong day. I have to repeat tomorrow.

Then little bear took me to the park (definitely the right way round) but the slides and climbing frames were too wet to be safe, so we staggered home. He was too tired to scoot on the scooter so I carried it for him. I was tempted to leave the damn thing at the park, but he said that that he was too hungry to scoot. I had promised cakes after park as a tempt to get him out of the place.

For the rest of the day there has been the battle of little bear's constipation.

I was so fed up I went on to ebay and bid on something random - thank goodness I was outbid. When I say 'random' it was a selection of yarns which I would have had no use for.

And I browsed ravelry and found a pattern that I need to try NOW. As if there isn't enough heaps of miscellaneous started projects piled around.

I can hear chocolate calling.

And tomorrow, after the early drs appt, I have promised little bear that I would take him to replace the car I so thoughtlessly stepped on and dislocated my shoulder when he left it at the top of the stairs. However that was before I got the mail regarding the Approved Food delivery tomorrow. At least that delivery is light on chocolate.

I suspect other parcels will be coming home to roost, but I will cross that bridge when I get to it.

It hasn't really been a bad day, and if I could get the right perspective I could find lots of good. I will feel better after a sleep.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Sounds like a challenging day - hugs!

OJ is supposed to be good for little people's constipation - if LB likes it!

The frustration of going somewhere like that a day early is indescribable - I took my girls to school on their first day at a new school a day early because no one told me that they weren't starting back on the Monday after a half-term holiday! The embarassment........and they were so nervous - had to come home, take all the kit off, and postpone the nerves for yet another day!