Wednesday 16 February 2011

Interesting

As I mentioned, I bought some woollens to unravel for cushion stuffing. I just grabbed knitted stuff as it was quite busy and I was trying to watch little bear.

It turns out that one is a little girl's cardigan, in quite good condition, from Next. Next children's clothes sell really well on ebay (my friend).

So I need to get my act together to list it. But it is such a shame that it nearly got ripped up for a cushion stuffer. I have shredded a very worn M&S cardi (the label was in great condition, the rest was v iffy), abandoned a matted wrap and started a small sweater that perhaps could have been rescued but was definitely on the saggy side.

I never really believed people buying things in jumble sales and making money, and I know that it will not happen to me on a regular basis, but it just goes to show.

No comments: