Wednesday 2 February 2011

Dilemma

I really want to cheer myself up by shopping.

There is practically nothing I actually need, especially not yarn. Or books. Or toys for little bear. Or clothes for little bear.

I could perhaps do with a new pair of trainers. I am always tripping over these laces, which I can't seem to keep tied for love nor money. Given my track record I am seriously considering buying a pair that have a velcro fasteners. Shoes are not currently comfortable, I can't face boots that look like army boots and I am in a lot of pain in my left foot (I am sure it is psychosomatic, but it is pretty irritating when I try and walk). So trainers that are properly made and supportive are my best bet.

So, I want to shop and I could reasonably do with new trainers - sounds like a plan? I just can't bring myself to buy another pair until these fall apart. I can buy completely unnecessary yarn without a flinch but actually quite useful and sensible trainers are making me stutter.

I shall do some preliminary shopping around.

No comments: