Friday 11 February 2011

It's arrived!

The yarn arrived, fortunately not in a convoy but in a biggish box. There are lots of intriguing odds and ends, just fun for scarves and blankets.

I am not sure why I am still looking at yarn, perhaps just to have my moment of 'HOW much?'

I confess to buying 100g of black sparkly yarn on the market when taking little bear out. I was thinking of knitting another chain...

I think I will have a knitting blitz and see how much I can get done.

Little bear had nightmares last night, so I once again got little sleep. And when he does sleep I don't seem to so from tonight I am going to be working on no caffeine after 6pm and see how that goes.

2 comments:

Ian said...

On the sleep issue, I stopped drinking tea after 6 ish. I generally switch to squash in the afternoon. I appear to have inherited the insomnia thang from Darling Father. Although I was always a night owl!

Saying the above, if I find I can't sleep I find it best to get up, come downstairs, make a cuppa and distract myself for a bit until I feel sleepy again, then go back to bed.

I wouldn't mind. I've just thrown out a leaflet on good 'sleep hygiene'.

Wannabe Sybil said...

We are all night owls, I much prefer to go to bed late and get up late. However little bear has, since Christmas really, decided that he likes to get up early and come downstairs. Sigh. I hope you are getting regular sleep atm WS x