Thursday 24 February 2011

Cookery has happened

Two sausage casseroles in the now defrosted freezer. One savoury mince (beef) for cottage pie, one savoury mince (lamb) for shepherd's pie cooling. One turkey casserole with rice finishing off in the slow cooker, one beef casserole cooling in the gas oven. Two chicken breast joints, six sausages and a dozen angels on horseback in the fridge for the next few days.

This may explain why little bear managed to cause utter mess with pompoms which keep appearing from under and behind things, and the embossing powder (which I didn't know we still had) tipped into our squashy study carpet and the red ink pad ink side down on the living room carpet.

Little bear is sleeping the sleep of the innocent. I am not fooled

3 comments:

Morgan said...

You have been busy - well done!

Wannabe Sybil said...

Thank you, I feel remarkably virtuous. I shall use this feeling to go forward. I hope you are okay, have some grumpy hugs from little bear. WS x

Ian said...

You had all of this in your freezer? I keep forgetting that there are now 4 people in your house!

It all sounds rather good. When's dinner? My chicken and lentil stew (also using up odds and ends) burnt on the bottom of the pan.