Wednesday 9 February 2011

Virtual shopping

I have been trying to get away from ebay by tweaking my asda order. But the dratted site and dratted gone down before I dratted checked out. Darn and poot!

Also I have starteritis. I actually get really low finishing something off, but the things I am starting are getting ridiculous - I haven't finished casting on one thing before I started something else. My excuse - the casting on was for a sweater I have wanted to knit for myself for AGES but I got interrupted and then saw a stitch on Ravelry that I HAD to try.

I am not impressed with myself.

I am also not impressed that I am going to be going back and refreshing in a desperate bid to ensure that I don't lose the darned order, no matter how late I end up staying here.

1 comment:

sweet blondie blue eyes said...

Answer to your question on my blog.