Sunday 13 February 2011

Anti clutterbust

Yarn keeps calling to me. I am feeling tempted. Actually, I feel tempted because I feel low, and the extra books I have from Amazon have not helped, or only in a sort of general way. Another large bag (marked to become a felted rug for OH's room) arrived yesterday.

And yesterday I went to a jumble sale. I picked up some videos as darling father is bringing up a video player. I picked up four, they were not asking any money. I also picked up some woollens to unravel for stuffing cushions and a jigsaw for little bear. I spent at least 70p.

I didn't like to leave little bear out of my attention for more than a second or two at a time as the jumble sale was a bit of a rugby scrum. So that helped to reduce the amount I brought home.

Also, we took little bear out in the car. He is four, the days of taking a child out to get some sleep should be long gone, but he was so dead on his feet that we went there and back again to see how far it was, coincidentally calling in the large Asda near us. Two books, two puzzles and a giant painting set later we came home.

I am going to have a knitting day today, and see how much I can get through. Then I need to try and sort out a plan of action.

No comments: