Friday 1 February 2013

Cats at War

I heard that the ginger gentleman has been beating up the black tom further down the street.  Then he yowled at me until I buzzed the flats to let him in.  He is not making friends.  Then a bit later as I was emptying the dehumidifier out of the top window apparently I caught Strawberry.

This was unfortunate in more ways than one.  The first unfortunate thing is that once again I had missed feeding Strawberry and she is always so grateful.  I am not used to gratitude from a cat.  The second unfortunate thing was that Strawberry shot out with damp fur.  The third unfortunate thing was the release of next door's young tabby tom who had been apparently trapped in a corner.  He returned the favour and chased Strawberry under a car so that Nice Mr Next Door had to rescue her while I shouted directions out of the window.  Between the two cats they were coming out with some truly dreadful language, threats and curses.

Evil cat slept through it.

No comments: