Tuesday 12 February 2013

Jaws theme

You know when there is something awful hanging over your head and you know it's getting nearer and nearer and you can hear the 'Jaws' theme tune in your head?

I promised to make pancakes tonight.  Last year we had frozen pancakes and I thought it was wonderful.  This year I will be more courageous.  However I have a long, long history of setting off the smoke alarm with anything batter related.

I am going to try and dig out a pancake recipe (let's face it, it's an easy recipe in theory) and brace.  I do not do this sort of thing well.

Also considering making Welsh pancakes, which I have made in the past successfully and are a little different, raised with yeast.  I've lost the recipe but I'll have a look on the internet and see what I can find.

No comments: