Thursday 7 February 2013

Still going round in circles

Last night I couldn't find any of bear's clean sweaters and ended up washing and drying school uniform in the small hours.  On the whole the trend in the house is away from chaos, but washing school jumpers and bunging them in the dryer in the small hours is a low point that I haven't seen for a while.

On the bright side, and there is always a bright side, I got a load of ironing done while I was waiting for the washer to work through.

 I really do need to get to grips with housewifery.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I am similarly challenged at the moment - I have faith that we will both get better at it!!

Hugs xx

Wannabe Sybil said...

Morgan - for you just finding your feet every day must be hard at the moment - lots of hugs and prayers WS xxx