Wednesday 20 February 2013

Evil cat is sulking

Evil cat has always had a bad habit of standing to scratch.  She looks like a small terrier when she does that, to a chorus of 'sit down to scratch!'  She really does give the dignity and elegance of cats a bad name.

She just tried to scratch with her hind leg scratching her ear, standing as she was en route to some cat treats, misjudged and fell over.

I laughed like a drain, so she is sitting across my throat again and I am hoping my touch typing survives typing around a very cross tabby.  She will forget very soon though, or rather, she will know she is sulking but can't remember why.  In some cats of nearly nineteen it could be a sign of senility, but not evil cat.  She's always been like this.  If she did go senile we would never notice.  She may have gone senile already.  She can still manage to steal from an unattended plate.

2 comments:

Kitty Greene said...

She's a character alright ! and what a great age - I have three around the same age now.

Wannabe Sybil said...

She is a character - a bad character! Malevolent cat was 19 when she went, to a tumour. I hope we have a long time left with evil cat! WS xxx