Wednesday 6 February 2013

Poor Bear

Bear is having a bad time.  He fell down the stairs at his uncle's house.  He was standing on the toilet and he fell off that and I had kittens at the thought of what he could do to himself falling in a bathroom.  So far nothing more than bruises and cuddles from mum.  Last night I heard a crash, sat bolt upright, dashed upstairs - and bear had fallen out of bed.  The poor lad was sitting on the floor looking around and not seeing anything as he was obviously trying to work out what had happened.  So I coaxed him into bed, cuddled him and kissed him and tucked him in.  I don't think he woke up in the whole time.

I was still awake when he called me two hours later because a pain in his ankle had woken him up.

Hopefully that is bear's share of bumps and bruises for a while.

2 comments:

Kitty Greene said...

oh dear poor little mite. oh well that's the three isn't it ? you can stop worrying now !

Wannabe Sybil said...

I am so glad that he has had the three (I know it's superstition, but still) but I am not sure that falling out of bed counts as he can't remember it! WS xxx