Thursday 28 February 2013

Soggy Moggy

We have stopped feeding Strawberry.  As she is currently quite chunky I don't worry too much, just a bit.  Of course we have to keep her out of the house after her last determined attack on evil cat.

Today I decided I could hang washing out!  I felt so happy at the thought.  However when I picked up my basket of washing I was faced with a ginger and white cat with a determined expression.  I was going out, she wanted to be in.  So I picked up a jug of water and tipped it over her.  Surely that should work.

The dratted animal ran inside the house.  I was chasing her upstairs and down while she dripped water over everything, fortunately bypassing evil cat who was asleep on a pile of duvets.  I finally chased her out with a brush.

I did stop for a cup of gossip with a neighbour and the dratted animal was queuing outside.  I had to dodge the creature on the way in!

Besieged by a Strawberry cat!

No comments: