Tuesday 5 February 2013

Ooops!

Bear told me last night that he needed a box for school today, that had had tea in it.  Or something.  I sighed, mentally went through what I needed - and completely forgot about it this morning as I overslept and then bear couldn't find his shoes, which were where I said they were.

I just realised this and I was about to call school and see if they wanted me to drop something off.  Then I noticed that it was snowing.  Hmmm.  I am sure bear will be fine.  If bear isn't fine he will tell me all about it tonight.  I am confident I will not be the only mum who has forgotten.

I really wish that I had had a little more notice.  I am going to have to get more on the ball with this sort of thing as I know it isn't going to get much better.

It is a training day tomorrow, and I am glad.  Bear is very tired at the moment, and I cannot get him to sleep later.  Bear's lie in ends at 7am.  Tomorrow I look forward to bear teaching me all about minecraft.  Again.

No comments: