Friday 5 November 2010

Absolutely not fair

OH has a chest infection and is being referred for sleep apnoea.

Little bear is really suffering with tonsillitis, and ended up having an ice cream for breakfast.

The clinic was today. I didn't even get my coat off, I was just whizzed through the talk and I am being referred to physio, which is more than happened last time.

Good news - I can touch type for short periods, so I am going to push the Novel in November. I hope to have something to go up by the end of the day. I'm pleased with what I have done so far.

Darling father is out looking to buy fireworks. Eeek!

Evil cat is currently killing a coloured pipe cleaner, and spent most of last night sulking because I wouldn't let her sleep on my sore shoulder. At her age it is pretty impressive.

I know it is not major stuff that lots of people suffer with, but I am feeling a bit fed up.

No comments: