Friday 12 November 2010

Operation Clutterbust 4

I have found with frightening ease two large boxes of bric a brac that I am passing on to the Green Party for their stall at the Indoor Car Boot Sale. It had better be collected tomorrow!

None of the stuff is particularly significant or with memories. The only moment I had was when packing up a small, donkey shaped money box, about three inches long and two inches high. This is totally inadequate for little bear who keeps mugging darling father for pennies. But someone had given it to little bear at some time. I found a sticker for Nestle milky bar on the bottom, and I guessed it was probably part of an Easter Egg or similar. Usually I can remember everything about an item, eg the cardi I wore just after I dislocated my shoulder cost £18.50 from Leeds Market in 1989. But I cannot for the life of me remember where it came from.

I am wracking my brains because the kind person left a £5 note in it and I didn't thank them properly as I have only just found it. I am mortified.

Anyway, as a result my shoulder is on fire so I am calling it a night. But I can add to my total, which is marvellous.

No comments: