Sunday 7 November 2010

Little bear is feeling better

The doctor told me to get any rubbish I could into little bear as his tonsils were extremely swollen. Today little bear is demonstrating an appetite.

He has had six yogurts, half a carrier of prawn crackers, a marshmallow with every dose of medicine, half a tin of cold tomato soup and a small tin of pasta and sausage. He is also currently demolishing a packet of french fries.

He is now back on normal rations as far as I am concerned.

As for me, I have emptied two dehumidifiers, pegged out washing, fed and watered evil cat, opened and closed curtains (apparently I am the only person in the household that is able to do that) but my shoulder only really acted up when I tried to cast on some knitting. I managed six stitches. I am fed up.

It could be worse.

2 comments:

Hard up Hester said...

What ever you do, do not Google Can Can wool, it is absolutely irisistable (sp)

Wannabe Sybil said...

No, no, no, no.... did...

Hester, you lead me in bad ways - WANT. Perhaps if I shuffle some stuff I might make room.

Trying to resist... WSx