Wednesday 10 November 2010

Sleeeeeeep

There was a spot of confusion at nursery over little bear's toilet functions. They are brilliant, but even so, last night he was hysterical at the thought of the potty or toilet and too scared to use a nappy in case it leaked. He just held it in!

I was up until 3am. OH helped a lot until around midnight, but there was nothing he could do and he has work. He was really good with little bear.

There are now suspect spots on little bear which I am watching. He is currently taking penicillin for his tonsils (still absolutely huge). He is really upset now because his throat is hurting, which is better than the horrendous tummy ache last night which at times made me consider A&E.

So, anyone want to do a sweepstake on how much writing I will be doing? I feel selfish for even considering it, and I love little bear. But I will have to get off now for fuss and cuddles.

No comments: