Tuesday 2 November 2010

Goods inward

In quick succession I received more yarn (fantastic service from http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/poppykess), an Approved Food order and a cosypad throw, which should be ideal for sleeping on the sofa.

The yarn is to make two sleeveless hoodies for little bear, as he is currently complaining about anything with long sleeves. Also the Approved Food included some extremely inexpensive baby wipes (ideal for the aftermath of little bear and paint) and a quantity of antibacterial wipes. It would be less expensive to just use hot soapy water, but this is more likely to get the house clean.

I am going to carefully place the yarn in front of me, as an incentive, as I finish off a shrug for a friend and the final sleeve and neck of darling father's sweater.

I also received the Lakeland Christmas catalogue. I foresee more Goods Inwards.

1 comment:

Ian said...

Who sent you the Lakeland Christmas Catalogue?

I must have a look - there're bound to be some fab gadgets in there.