Monday 29 November 2010

OH Clutterbusts

OH took the lead. He has a day booked off today, so while little bear went reluctantly to nursery we went upstairs. OH did the most, but three more bin sacks are out. We could do with pruning a lot of what is left, as I am confident Christmas and his birthday at the end of December will add a certain quantity of 'stuff' but we will do what we can when we can.

I appear to be almost out of coloured bags. I probably have loads, but just can't find them. However I am trying to attack the dining room where, under the heaps and mounds, I think I shall find further supplies.

On the other hand I have ordered a vast quantity of groceries to be delivered. If they turn up - which is not a give due to too much weather - both Asda and Sainsburys should deliver some time between 2pm and 4pm. I do not want to do much more in the way of shopping after that, planning on getting everything else from local shops.

No comments: