Thursday 18 November 2010

Drat and poot

I shouldn't really be sitting here. I have the same symptoms as I had when the dr diagnosed me with phlebitis in my leg. Where I have to keep the leg up. Not cramped on a typist's chair. Not tapping away at Chapter Six.

Ever feel that the universe is trying to tell you something?

Except that said 'phlebitis' - if it is that - is probably caused by long sitting on said typists chair and lack of other exercise. It is a symptom of my determination to do the challenge.

Having said that, I am currently hoping that I have enough plot to make 50,000 words. Raymond Chandler, when he was stuck, used to have a man with a gun enter the room. It may have caused a few hiccups on the plot line but it got him going. Watch out for men holding guns

No comments: