Tuesday 30 November 2010

Anti Clutterbust 2

Fed up...

Two balls of yarn only coming in the post. Plus some games for little bear, some vests (he finally agrees to wear one, no idea why but as he currently won't wear long sleeves I'll take it), and some bits for OH.

Darling father cleared some more out of his room today so that there was another black bin sack of extra rubbish (mine, not his) to go. That doesn't balance it, not really.

Besides, I have the last Approved Food order of the year coming (weather permitting) and I have just taken delivery of a HUGE Asda order, that is supposed to carry me through until January. Mr S didn't show as they were worried about the weather. It was only a few bits, including brandy butter, that I couldn't get from Asda, and tbh I can always make my own - it just never tastes as good.

My kitchen is even more stuffed, even without Mr S's contribution, and it may go pop. I shall have to do more sorting. My arm is almost back to normal, give or take a twinge, but I am still treating it with respect.

Tomorrow I am going to gently, and in quiet stages, clear the living room and rearrange the furniture - to a certain extent. I don't mind dragging light chairs one handed but the metal filing cabinets are staying put! At least that is the plan.

No comments: