Saturday 27 November 2010

Clutterbust confusion

The bins have been collected, but not the bric a brac.

Now I need to juggle my absolute psychological need to stock up against the coming chill with the full cupboards and need to use up some stuff. I shall do some stocking up, because there is no way that I am walking in the snow for another month, I daren't risk my arm. However I shall consider carefully what I stock up with.

Recently I have only been buying four toilet rolls at a time, as I want to keep all things pertaining to the bathroom in there and our bathroom is smaller than many cars. However I shall be buying a bigger pack next time, as that is one thing I could not bare to run short of. Also soap powder and tissues.

Obviously darling father's whiskey is important in this, plus lemonade. Also I want to try to feed the birds without feeding the local cats. Scarface Claw (also known as Oscar) is confined to quarters - he has been pulling all his fur so he is back in a cone of shame and inside. Other hunters, however, frequent these streets and I brought back a filled coconut from Pickering.

I think the first thing I need to do is log everything in my cupboards. With a sore arm and a low energy level that may be a challenge, but it is infinitely worth doing.

No comments: