Tuesday 9 November 2010

Clutterbust Epic Fail

I am feeling low.

So that is the only explanation that I could think of why I was browsing yarns on ebay I HAVE NO ROOM.

And I saw 9 blankets, for 99p start, no bids, finishing in 43 seconds. And a poor description. Even adding in the postage it was extremely inexpensive. BUT I HAVE NO ROOM. And, tbh, I do not need blankets. I have a stash of wool marked to make blankets. I have blankets already made, I have duvets, I have fleece throws and I have en route super duper blankets from Lakeland that cost an arm and a leg but reflect the body heat back onto you. They actually work - I was toasty under the test purchase. And let us not forget that darling father will be moving up, with, I hope, blankets that include some bought when he and mother got married and were state of the art in 1963 and still going strong.

9 blankets.

Darn and Poot. And how do I explain this to OH who is remarkably tolerant of my shopping but even at less than a fiver, well, really!

9 blankets

No comments: