Tuesday 11 October 2011

Another Domestic Disaster

I could cry.

A nearly full, large bottle of dark soy sauce fell over. I don't remember hearing anything fall as I was hurtling round, and I definitely didn't see it fall, so my best guess is that evil cat jumped up to where it was and knocked it flying while we were at martial arts.

It has pooled all over the grey carpet.

The carpet is such a wreck anyway and needs replacing, but it is not going to happen soon - it is just too much money. So I am going to have to clean the carpet. To really clean the carpet properly (which it needs) I really need to deep clean the room - a big job! And I wanted to finish the kitchen and dining room first.

I am in the middle of a crash. I barely managed to get little bear to school this morning, it is hard for me to even wash up, let alone deep clean a room and clean a carpet. But if I don't I will be sleeping with 'eau-de-chinese-restaurant' all night and it will drive me nuts.

On the bright side, I will end up with a cleaner carpet.

No comments: