Monday 31 October 2011

I think I scared the teacher

Little bear was poorly the last day before the holiday. Which is why we didn't get the letter telling us that on the first day back he was supposed to be in fancy dress.

Ever stood in a line waiting to go in with a four year old where everyone else was in fancy dress? It isn't nice.

When I got in I pointed out that they had five phone numbers and an email address, surely they could have let us know. I think I may have been a bit icy - the teacher flinched.

Fortunately OH is off work and took in little bear's costume from his visit to Auntie, so I haven't yet got barred.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Good for you! Establishing good lines of communication is essential, but like you say, there is no point of you giving them lots of ways of contacting you if they don't actually USE them!

x