Friday 21 October 2011

Timing is everything

Yesterday I pulled everything out in the dining room, trying to find a place for four summer tyres. I put loads of stuff into heaps ready to be sorted today and mentally earmarked this morning for 'excavate the fridge and clean' as this week I have accumulated all sorts in there.

Last night little bear was sick. I also picked him up from school with scarlet cheeks, raging temperature and cough - though he hates coughing and will do all he can to suppress it. He is home today, and there are no doctors appointments.

Little bear is clingy, tired, grumbling and fed up. I need to spend the day cuddling him. We go away on holiday tomorrow.

I have no idea how I am going to get everything done, but I am sure that I will manage something. I probably won't be making many posts on here, though.

PS - little bear had a wonderful report at Parent's Evening.

1 comment:

Witch Hazel said...

Sorry to hear about LB

Have a wonderful holiday xx