Thursday 6 October 2011

May be mugged again at school

Today is the sponsored fun run. I haven't taken in the sponsorship stuff, as I wasn't sure it would happen as there has been a lot of weather.

In fact, there has been a surplus of weather, I am not happy. We have had alternate June and November in fifteen minute slots all day and I am sick of it. Poor old evil cat's whiskers must be aching with the wind as well.

However, it has been at least a week since we were last mugged, so I will wait and see what else they come out with. Children in Need/Halloween/Bonfire Night are looming and I would be incredibly surprised if money isn't shaken out of us then.

But little bear is having such a good time at school, and he was so pleased he came home with a star, and he is so happy, that I don't really want to grumble too much. However I shall be parting with cash soon - new winter coat needed. Actually he will need new polo shirts soon - the shirts I bought him at the beginning of September are beginning to look a little small!!!!

No comments: