Friday 14 October 2011

Evil cat is disgusting

Again.

After a bad night I was woken by evil cat, performing her operatic about-to-be-sick song. She went on and on and on, then produced half a teaspoon of froth. Of course, this meant she and I were truly awake, but I turned over and hunted for sleep. However evil cat was not satisfied with this. She knows that she gets her breakfast when little bear gets his, so she went upstairs and yowled until he tottered downstairs. It was 7am. I think little bear could have managed another hour's sleep, as one of the reasons I had a bad night was because he had a disturbed night. However he was now awake and raring to go. He doesn't need to leave for school until 8.50am.

I rather grudgingly fed evil cat and now she is asleep, shedding, on clean washing. No doubt later I will hear her voice raised in vomiting song and I will dash and get her off the clean washing in time - hopefully.

And in case anyone feels too much sympathy for evil cat, she has been being sick as a hobby since she was a kitten. I am unimpressed.

No comments: