Tuesday 4 October 2011

Housewifery Fail

I blogged earlier about things shooting out of the freezer as I was trying to stack them back in. Two things shot out and were missed in the general frustration - a packet of mince and two portions of breaded haddock. They shot under a bag of ironing and I only found them this morning.

I am just so fed up with the chaos that is going on. Last night I was trying to get washing dry and ended up putting little bear's trousers in the dryer for the first time. It seriously took the shine off them, they are now very limp and apologetic, and the socks I got him shrunk (okay, only until they got on his foot when they stretched back to normal) and I could have wept.

Approved Food are selling 5kg bags of pasta for £1.49. I am going to forget about getting them, though. The house is just so full of stuff that I just can't imagine where I would put it.

Need to resurrect Operation Clutterbust!

No comments: