Tuesday 11 October 2011

Evil Cat Snores

I have managed to scrounge time for a bath (blissssss!) and I am sitting here drying off before dashing to pick up little bear and I can barely hear the keys as I am typing with the noise of evil cat snoring. It is cute, lots of little 'hnnnnn's and better than the 'broken drill on tiles' noise that psycho cat used to come out with, but it is loud.

Mind you, evil cat currently doesn't weigh much more than a bag of sugar, but she has the loudest purr I have ever heard, she always has. And as for when she 'talks', well, all I can say is she has the foulest mouth of any cat that I have known. When she 'meows' it comes out as a sort of snarling grumble - at volume! It sounds so like swearing that it is hard to imagine it being anything else, in fact, it sounds like if she was human her language would strip paint from the walls and make sailors blush.

No comments: