Sunday 16 October 2011

I don't like mornings

I have had a foul night, with a lot of worry about a lot of different things that I can't influence but are likely to make things harder for me.

Little bear was up, perky and bright, at the late hour of 7am, so I had at least two hours sleep. He was singing happily to himself all the time he was in the bathroom so darling father has been woken.

Now, while all I want to do is crawl away somewhere and cry, little bear has found the book his auntie gave him, age 6-8 (little bear isn't quite five) with lots of adding and taking away. He is doing it by himself, with the occasional prompt from me. I am not giving him the support I should, I am doing my best, and being really enthusiastic and praising him lots and lots, but inside I am not coping so well.

So I am on here, as this is about the only place I can say - I can't keep up with little bear today, I am letting him down. Because OH doesn't really do this and darling father is getting ready for church. And I am struggling so much. I wish I was better for little bear.

2 comments:

ravylesley said...

Oh Sybs we all feel like this from time to time so don't for one moment think you are on your own.I have four tinies and some days I feel like all I've done is growl at them but you have to learn to start each day afresh and try to get through it.The perfect mother who bakes,cleans and gives their children 100% of their attention is a myth,most of us are just winging and trying our best to do the best we can

Lesleyxx

Wannabe Sybil said...

Morgan - thanks for the hugs. Also thanks Lesley, much needed. Scraping myself up now and determined to take little bear out - somewhere! Thank you! WS x