Monday 10 October 2011

Power of Dreams

Last night I dreamt that the kitchen cupboards fell off the walls. This is not entirely unrealistic, they are stuffed to the brim!

And I only have half an idea what is in them - goodies from Approved Food, baking supplies when I haven't baked in years, sauces that have been pushed to the back.

So this afternoon I had a clear of the surfaces under the cupboards which were more or less piled with stuff in a sort of mound. Out went all the unsuccessful wholefood stuffing (experiment from Approved Food) and the packets of white simmer sauces - what was I thinking with those?! I can manage a white sauce, it is one of the things I am good at, why did I think it was a good idea to get them? The kiwi jam that darling uncle got for little bear that was so unsuccessful has gone, and the red currant jelly that frankly was never fit for purpose went with it. I won't say it is clear, but the stuff is now more organised. Tomorrow the cupboards.

Operation Clutterbust is back in action!

So far, one bin sack of stuff and a determination to actively use up all the stuff that is there.

No comments: