Monday 31 December 2012

A very minor injury

I have managed, somehow, to sprain or otherwise pull or discomfort the little finger on my left hand.  It isn't even that bad.  I have no idea how I managed it, but it is such a minor thing that I don't know why I should have noticed.  It was aching quite a lot last night but it is merely a grumble at the moment. 

I feel incredibly irritated because the little finger of the left hand must surely be one of the most minor parts of the hand to be affected.  Except I touch type.  Every time I use q, z or a, or every time I use shift for the right hand side of the keyboard I feel the dratted little finger ache more. 

I cannot express how irritating I find it, but at least I can take comfort that finally I have a sort of work related injury.  It shows I must have been doing something.

No comments: