Tuesday 11 December 2012

High Gravity Day

Today has been high gravity.  When trying to make further dents in the junk room I tried carrying an armful of cardboard boxes and dropped them everywhere.  On the next trip I dropped a full bottle of white spirit (which we didn't know we had) and breathed a sigh of relief when it didn't spill - the bottle must be at least ten years old.  Can plastic rust shut?

I dropped things in the kitchen, I knocked things over, I forgot to add an attachment to something I sent OH, I popped out to get a last minute birthday present and knocked over a stand full of wrapping paper, and in a different shop I completely failed to pick up the correct quantity of wrapping paper. 

So far I haven't actually broken anything, and I have done a little in the junk room, sorted out little bear's birthday party invitations to take in tomorrow, scrubbed the bath mat, put on the dishwasher and generally been accident prone and productive.  However I think for the afternoon I may sit very quietly and try not to break anything.

No comments: