Tuesday 25 December 2012

Little bear is happy

I'd forgotten about the vast quantities of presents we had stashed for little bear in darling father's room.  It took him two hours to open all his presents. 

And he is so happy.  There are all sorts of goodies, like the robot pencil sharpener whose clockwork is wound up when you sharpen a pencil and then goes marching across a desk.  He has a huge scaletrix cycle thingy (darling father), a smallish train set (darling father) and all sorts of Dr Who stuff from his lovely auntie.  Little bear paused over every package, took time to explore each one and was genuinely thrilled with everything. 

OH was happy with what I got him and I am thrilled with what he got me, and all is well with the world.  Darling father has an impressive collection of bottles.  Evil cat had a small tin of very choice fish pate.  It disappeared in two gulps and a swallow and she is still topping up on Whiskas. 

I am now recovering from Christmas dinner and will possibly have some Christmas pudding when I have room, possibly next week. 

Happy Christmas all

No comments: