Saturday 29 December 2012

Evil cat's perfect timing

Evil cat waited until I was juggling laptop on lap, urgent text on phone, darling father on his way out sorting out whether keys necessary, little bear opening presents and trying to keep some sort of logic before she leapt onto my north face, sank her over long claws into first one thigh, then the other, knocked the laptop flying and sunk her claws into both hands, my bust and my knee and is now sulking in front of the fire. 

Evil cat really needs her claws trimming, but no-one has the nerve.

2 comments:

Kitty Greene said...

oh boy - do I know how you feel ! I feel your pain - can't help a little smile though - it's the way you tell 'em !!

Wannabe Sybil said...

When there is more scratch than paw, you have to smile - and I am sure you know what I mean. All cats seem to know exactly where to point that claw! WS xxx