Wednesday 19 December 2012

Evil cat seems a lot better

Evil cat is definitely feeling a lot better.  I am blaming yesterday on the lamb she stole on Monday night.  Everyone else seemed fine but I felt it was far too rich for me, and possibly evil cat as well, as it was stuffed with pork sausage stuffing (and viciously expensive).

She is feeling so much better that she is sitting on top of the last of the Christmas cards I am trying to write.  I loathe doing them at the best of times. 

Little bear also seems a lot better.  He has been out of sorts and when someone gave him a tiny chocolate santa yesterday, he didn't manage to eat it all!  However he slept with no night light for the first time last night and seemed very refreshed by it.  He was certainly fine for the Nativity play this morning, and this biased mum thought he was adorable. 

As evil cat has now wandered off, possibly to complain about the lack of fire being on, I had better get those Christmas cards finished. 

No comments: