Monday 17 December 2012

Not the day I had planned

I was supposed to be going for a test at hospital, then nipping in to M&S to spend the £25 voucher that we got due to darling father reading the Daily Mail and saving the codes.  I was possibly going to call in at Morrisons, possibly not, and then dive home to try and get a dent made in the study before little bear got home and that sort of clearing which may unearth Christmas presents and items of an adult nature which I don't want to risk surfacing when little bear is dashing around.  I don't want to clear there at night as it is directly under little bear's bedroom.

Little bear has a cough.  He has a temperature.  He has burning pink cheeks and his eyes are too bright.  He keeps giving me random cuddles and he is carrying around his cuddly rat which he normally only does now when he is feeling fragile.  His postponed Christmas play is on Wednesday, so I am keeping him off school in the hope that he will be fine later. 

So I am now having a quick browse, then I think we will be having some more cuddles and fuss, and perhaps some soup for lunch.  I am sure will little bear will be fine in time for Christmas.  I just hope I won't get in trouble with the school for keeping him off. 

No comments: