Monday 17 December 2012

Little bear's last straw

Little bear is still pink cheeked, over bright of eye and coughing artistically.  And I think he has reached his limit.

Evil cat has just been sick all over his dressing gown. 

If little bear had his way evil cat would even now be looking at the 'rooms to rent' section. 

All has calmed down now.  I confess that while I am keeping an eye on little bear I am keeping a slightly closer one on evil cat.  She was sick after I evicted her from my throat, and I think one of her back legs is giving her a lot of trouble.  I would hate to think that she was in so much pain it made her ill.  On the other hand, she has been sick as a hobby since she was a kitten, so it is hard to tell if it is significant. 

I am considering turning to alcohol. 

2 comments:

Kitty Greene said...

I hope Evil Cat recovers soon - she is quite the Internet Star by now ! I love the way you write - you always make me smile !

Wannabe Sybil said...

Wean - it's good to 'see' you - are you okay? hugs WS xxx