Monday 10 December 2012

So much for Monday

So cold I can hardly type. 

Now I am feeling a bit better I thought I would try and up my exercise.  So I dropped off little bear and headed towards Makro.  In the bad old days it would have been an expedition and it would have been a challenge.  Today it was a brisk walk and getting wet with the lumpy rain that the weather forecasters hadn't forecast.

So I picked up a loaf of bread (and some sweet rolls that I really shouldn't have had for breakfast as all the few calories I burned in the short walk are now completely replaced and more with brioche) and came home.  I have sorted out some Amazon stuff and finished a lot of present hunting.  I have sorted out dehumidifiers and opened windows (and closed them again!) and got sucked into a far longer conversation with darling uncle than I wanted. 

I have just put on my little 800w heater and evil cat has teleported in.  I hadn't seen her all morning, I should have known she was hiding somewhere warm. 

Soon I shall dash out for another walk, make darling father's lunch and then try and cram in all the stuff I wanted to do in the time I used with darling uncle's call plus all the stuff I really need to get done this afternoon into this afternoon before I pick up little bear. 

I don't know where this energy has come from, it is completely alien to me, I haven't felt this energetic more than two hours on the run since I can remember.  As it is, I think I will take this with both hands!

No comments: