Saturday 29 December 2012

Little bear has a party

Little bear had his birthday party today - and he had a marvellous time.  It was a soft play party and little bear hurtled round with his pals, stuffed his face, ate a vast amount of cake, hurtled round again and came home with a raft of presents. 

He had such a lovely time - I am really glad.  OH has taken little bear to his auntie to blag some more presents (actually, little bear loves his auntie, uncle and cousin.  He is a loving lad) and I am recovering.  I did a lot of the 'walking round and talking to everyone' and I did a very good Sergeant Major's voice when calling everyone for the food. 

Now I am considering alcohol. 

2 comments:

ravylesley said...

I'm delighted that LB's party went so well and you definitely deserve a very large and very alcoholic drink to recover lol

Lesleyxx

Wannabe Sybil said...

Thank you - I am aiming for a sizeable hangover (but will probably wimp out after two small glasses of Baileys) WS xxx