Friday 14 December 2012

Feeling smug and scared

I've finished the draft of 'Cats in the Bible'.  OH has been wonderful and done an amazing cover.  I've written the little bits that go in the description and it is formatted to Smashwords' requirements. 

I need to read through once more to try and pick up the typos, then I will be publishing.  Once again I feel like the cars are being cranked up to the start of the rollercoaster. 

I shall also make a test purchase from Smashwords, so that I can let people know how easy it is to buy from them.  If I go through there it is a lot less expensive. 

Please note, non Christians would probably be fine with it, as long as they liked cats. 

I will post when I have got up the nerve to publish again.  And thank you to everyone for the support that has made it possible. 

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Looking forward to it!