Monday 5 August 2013

Art Attack

Bear is getting very keen on Art Attack.  I can't paint a wall and I can't draw or anything.  I can't see this ending well.

Thursday will be Art Attack Day.  Bear has the book (the book he went overdrawn for in the charity shop), DF has brought in plenty of PVA glue and I bought a pack of 12 uber cheap loo rolls as apparently the book requires a great deal of loo paper.

Bear is out tomorrow and Wednesday so I will brace for Thursday and nip out tomorrow to pick up some bits and bobs for him.

I really want it to work for bear.

3 comments:

Angela said...

I have found that lot of the crafts which use PVA can be more economical if you dilute it up to 50/50 with water. It may take a little longer to dry, but in this hot weather that's not too much of a problem xx

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wannabe Sybil said...

Thank you, that's a really useful tip. I can see the next 27 days using quite a bit of the pva. It seems such a useful thing, so worth knowing about stretching it. WS xxx