Sunday 4 August 2013

Today's dilemma

It's a very minor dilemma in the scheme of things.  Do I patch the jeans with the tear across the mid thigh region even though I loathe those jeans or do I bin?  I have some iron on scarlet fabric (it was a bear project) so I could do a massive iron on heart and then iron on some other hearts elsewhere to make it look deliberate.  However I don't actually like the jeans that much.

I may hold fire and get some other jeans next month.  If I get some from M&S online then I am sure of getting a fit for around £12.  I am too fat for most of the value jeans.  I will soon have somewhere to put my clothes, however, so I may find alternatives as I sort through the heaps.

It's such a petty dilemma but good to divert to something trivial.  My principles say mend and make do, but I really do not like them, they are sure to go in another place soon so I think I shall get rid.  They were inexpensive anyway.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Ripped jeans are very on trend at the moment! Maybe you should add some matching rips?!

Wannabe Sybil said...

Lesley - you made me lol! As in actually laugh out loud. I think I am far too old to be on trend. Probably too old for patched jeans. Good excuse to get rid. Hope all is well with you. WS xxx