Sunday 11 August 2013

Bear wears red socks

Bear was arguing bitterly about socks so I caved and started looking for red socks for him.  Bear is very clear that red is his favourite colour and while he has to wear black or grey school he is keen on something a bit more red for out of school.  So I indulged him and bought some bright red socks - from Amazon of all places.  So bear is happily strutting around in his red socks.

Added to that bear managed to get a taste of DH's pot noodle.  At 10.00am it was the first amount of food put before him this summer that he completely finished.  I could cry.

Resigning myself to looking for good deals in Pot Noodles.

2 comments:

Janet said...

8 for £2 in Tesco, well they were last week!

Wannabe Sybil said...

Darn, darn, darn, darn, darn! My only consolation is that it takes at least an hour on the bus to get to Tesco from here. I shall definitely investigate our local one! Thanks for the tip. WS xxx