Friday 30 August 2013

Suckered

I gambled on getting some dishwasher tablets from Approved Food which were Finish Classic, £9.99 for 90 so within a sneeze of my aim of 10p per tablet and they came with £5.25 off delivery.  I wanted some bits anyway as I seem to be feeding the entire street a constant stream of sweets so it seemed like a good idea.

First of all the instructions are in foreign.  I think the instructions are in a Scandinavian language and are at least in an alphabet I can recognise but apart from that I have no idea.  I may try typing some instructions into Babelfish and working my way around the Baltic languages.

I also have had a dishwasher for less than a year and I have never added things like salt or rinse aid.  We were advised to always get the 'absolutely everything in one tablet' type stuff and we have for the last ten months.  Apparently I need to add things like salt etc, though it is hard to tell.  I am going by the pictures. I am not even sure where to put things like salt as I can't find the dishwasher instruction manual.

I feel like I've been suckered.  However I will just bung the tablets in and see how they go.


3 comments:

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kitty Greene said...

I had a dishwasher once, never again !
A bottle of washing up liquid and a bowl is all it takes.
I spent a fortune on all sorts of rubbish to keep the damn machine working and apparantly giving my dishes the cleanest sparkliest look ever - what a waste of money.
I prefer to wash up by hand, no problem, and it keeps my nails clean too !
Please don't give me the rubbish about not having enough time to wash up by hand, it takes approx one tenth of the time a machine does !

Wannabe Sybil said...

Wean - I got the mini dishwasher when I was too ill to wash up. WS xxx