Monday 26 August 2013

I woke up before Bear!

It was amazing!  I woke up before bear and then hung on with my legs crossed until he woke.  I can't tell  you how odd it feels.  He didn't wake until 8am!

He then spoiled it a bit because he wanted a chicken sandwich for breakfast and we didn't have any chicken in.  Bear utterly rejected any breakfast product that wasn't Haribo and I was not caving in on that.  I think at a low point bear has had fruit in jelly for breakfast, but I few the line at this.  The negotiations that went on would have shaken Mr Cameron.  In the end we settled for porridge (with honey and raisins) and then one of the very small packets of haribo you get in multipacks.  It took about ninety minutes to reach this point.

Bear has a great future in sales.


3 comments:

ravylesley said...

Oh Sybs you need another couple of tinies because you have neither time nor patience for such negotiations and no definitely means no.But believe me it doesnt stop them trying
lol.One week left of the School Hols how are you holding up? We've had a lovely time and been everywhere it has helped though that the weather has on the whole been lovely

Lesleyxx

ravylesley said...

Oh forgot to ask have you heard whats happened to Harduphester? I am pretty certain like me you used to read her blog but it bizarrely just disappeared one day and it just seems so worrying

Lesleyxx

Wannabe Sybil said...

Hardup Hester has been in touch and has been off the radar as she is ill plus has problems getting online. She is getting better and I shall pass on good wishes. WS xxx