Monday 5 August 2013

Painting has happened

I left bear alone with some poster paints, paper, water and a large pvc mat and he came down with two lovely paintings and a hug and left minimal mess behind him.  He had overset some water, but that was what the pvc mat was for.  I gave him huge amounts of fuss.




Bear is a much better artist than I am.

In case you don't see it in the comments, Angela at Tracing Rainbows recommended diluting pva glue 50:50 to stretch.  As pva glue seems to be involved in every craft project known to bear I think this is incredibly useful information.

Nice Mr Next Door has cleared the drain, which I am relieved about as it had started to back into the kitchen.  It hadn't done this for years so I was a bit fed up.  He said he will put a cover over it at the weekend.

I know darling uncle has visitors today.  He sounded quite upbeat when I spoke to him this morning, and I will speak to him tonight.

No comments: